Prep time 30 min
Tbs extra virgin olive oil
Tbs sesame seeds
Frozen or fresh prawns
Half a lemon
Half a lime
Chinese five spice
1.Bring saucepan of water to the boil. Add Spaghetti, cook, strain off water and leave to the side.
2. Add olive oil to a wok or pan. Roughly chop all tomatoes and add to pan to simmer.
3. Add grated or crushed garlic to pan with a pinch of salt pepper and Chinese five spice.
4. Toast tbs of sesame seeds under grill then leave to side to cool.
5. Add prawns and scallion to pan of tomato mix and cook for several minutes.
6. Add Spaghetti to mix and serve with rocket salad.
Rocket popping zinging salad
1. Add rocket to salad bowl drizzle over tbs of olive oil, half a lemon, half lime.
2. Sprinkle over sesame seeds, salt and pepper.
Perfect with a chilled bottle of Pinot Grigio