Croutons garlic and herb
1. Butterfly chicken fillets and baste in olive oil. Season with onion salt, garlic, salt and pepper. Heat griddle pan until hot. Add chicken to the pan and cook for 4 minutes each side until white throughout.
2. Cook pasta and leave to side to cool.
3. Chop iceberg lettuce, onion, tomato and olives. Add to serving plate topped with toasted sesame seeds, croutons and crumbled feta. Drizzle olive oil and Season with salt and pepper.
4. Add pesto to pasta and sprinkle with toasted pine nuts. Add to serving dish.
5. Slice grilled chicken and serve with pasta and salad.
A Loire Sauvignon Blanc